Sun Ya Restaurant located at 605 7th Ave S, Seattle, WA 98104 was closed by a Public Health food inspector on May 15, 2014 at 1:55 pm due to the following food safety violations:
- Potentially hazardous foods at unsafe temperatures.
- Inadequate facilities to control temperature of potentially hazardous food, hot holding.
- Foods not protected from cross contamination.
- Poor personal hygiene practices – not washing hands, touching ready-to-eat foods with bare hands.
- Imminent health hazard: sewage back up in kitchen
The establishment will be reopened once the inspector confirms that all issues have been resolved.
(c) 2014 The NW Fire Blog | Twitter: @nwfireblog | Facebook: The NW Fire Blog | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org