A wildfire named the Summit Trail Fire is burning about 15.26 miles west of Inchelium, Washington on the Colville Indian Reservation, which ignited from lightning on July 13, 2021.
Fire behavior remains active with uphill runs and short crown runs. There has been 118,540 acres of slash, timber and brush consumed. A 12% containment status has been reached.
There are 816 total personnel attached to this incident along with 13 crews, 28 engines, 12 dozers, 27 water tenders and five copters. As of 1000 hours this morning, the NW IMT Team 7, IC Jason Loomis have taken over command. They are also managing the Chuweah Creek Fire.
Evacuations in progress.
LEVEL 1 (Get Ready)
- Lafleur south on hall Creek Road to Hall Creek Flat
- Seyler Valley road south to Bridge Creek Road
- Bridge Creek Road (including Mollenberg Lane) to edge of Twin Lakes
- Sitdown Creek Road at County Hwy 99
- Reservation closed to industrial activities and the general public
Total cost-to-date for fire suppression and containment efforts have reached $10.3 Million.