MURRAY CITY, UTAH — The Murray City Fire Department / Utah is offering up the following fire equipment to any local Volunteer Fire Department, which was posted on the Utah Fire and Rescue Academy / UFRA.
Equipment being donated:
- Air packs with a bottle and transfer hose x 27
- Air packs, Out of Service (OOS) x 8
- RIT Packs with 60min bottle and mask x3
- SCBA Mask, various sizes, with voice amp x39
- SCB Mas, various sizes, without voice amp x 11
- MSA Ultra Elite Mask, new with different regulator connections, x1
- SCBA Bottles, 45mins, x 33
- SCBA Bottles, 45min, OOS, x2
- SCBA Bottles, 60min, x4
The bottles have two-three years before hydro testing is needed.
- Nick Hasking, BC/Emergency Manager/Murray City FD
- Office: 801-264-2789
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100079592134947
- Source Page: https://www.facebook.com/ufrafire
Photo Credit: Murray City FD | Showcasing their skills. The photo was taken on August 16, 2021.
(c) 2023 NW Fire Blog