UPDATE 1 – AUGUST 11, 2018 – 1130 PDT
CURRENT FIRE STATUS
1900 acres. 25% contained. Firefighters continue working in steep, rugged terrain to increase and strengthen containment lines.
A Red Flag Warning has been issued for the fire area through 11:00 p.m. Saturday, for hot, dry conditions and gusty winds.
- Pit 1 Powerhouse Rd
- Barret Ln
- Country Club Dr
- Little Lakes Dr
- All residences from HWY 299E at Glenburn Rd to Brown Rd
- Fort Crook Ave
- Bridge St to Long St
- All residences along Long St
- Adin Community Center 605 HWY 299E Adin, CA.
The Salvation Army has deployed a group from Roseville and a canteen to start a meal service at the Adin Community Center for residents who have been evacuated due to the recent fire in eastern Shasta County.
- HWY 299E, eastbound at Cassel Rd
- HWY 299E westbound closure at Mechanic Rd
- Glenburn Rd at Brown Rd
381 personnel. 38 engines. 13 crews. 9 helos. 3 dozers. 8 water tenders.
(c) 2018 Firestorms and Disasters #HatFire #CAwildfires2018