Firefighters raced to multiple structure fires burning at the same time or right after one another. Here is a recap of what has been happening in the last two to three hours in the City of Boston.
520 Block | Dumpster fire. Near 1583 Beacon Street x Massachusetts Avenue
- 2102 EST | E33 arrived
295 block | Outside Fire. Near 1579 Beacon Street x Exeter Street.
- 2118 EST | L15 arrived
- 2119 EST | Engine Company is at
297 block | Structure Fire. 7-story apartment building. Originally outside fire extended into the basement.
- 2215 EST | 9-1-1 call received.
- 2216 EST | 1-alarm fire response.
- 2218 EST | Fire in basement, extending to walls. 2nd alarm requested by Command. E4 (2nd Alarm) arrived
- 2219 EST | L24 (2nd Alarm) arrived, 3 lines operating
- 2220 EST | Originally outside fire extended inside building, Special unit arrived
- 2221 EST | Air Unit arrived
- 2223 EST | C22 (2nd Alarm) arrived. Fire extended into basement, up floors 1 and 2. 4 lines operating.
- 2225 EST | Primary search negative, 4 operating lines, Ladder Company opening up walls & checking for extensions.
- 2231 EST | Fire knocked down, still checking for extension. Companies in overhaul.
- 2233 EST | Kilo 6 (2nd Alarm) arrived.
- 2243 EST | Kilo 48 (2nd Alarm) arrived.
- 2341 EST | Alpha 10 (2nd Alarm) arrived.
- 2346 EST | 9 residents displaced. Property loss estimated at $150,000. FIU is investigating. Cause unknown.
420 Public Alley | Trash fire. Near 1578 Beacon Street.
- 2128 EST | Ladder 17, E22 arrived at
- 2131 EST | Car 4
House #11 | Trash fire. Near 1579 Beacon Street and Exeter Street.
- 2118 EST | E7 is at
- 2136 EST | Kilo 6
- 2137 EST | Car 4 is at
House #11 | Trash fire now structure fire. Near 1579 Beacon Street x Exeter.
- 2203 EST | Engines 3, 7, 22; Ladders 26, 17; Rescue 1 on-scene
- 2204 EST | Tower L3 and H1
- 2206 EST | REHAB Unit, Car 3, 6.
- 2226 EST | Fire in the basement, extending to floor 2. 2nd Alarm called.
32 Greenock Street | Structure fire. Near 3618 Blue Hill Avenue x Greenock Street.
- 2319 EST | L29, Car 8 dispatched.
- 2320 EST | Engines 16, 24, 18, Ladder 13 and Rescue 2 dispatched.
House # 156 | Structure fire. Near 1556 Warren Avenue x West Brookline Street.
- 2206 EST | E37 and L4 on-scene
- 2207 EST | E14, E4, L18, Rescue 2.
- 2208 EST | Car 11. E10 arrived
Information gleaned from Media, verified FD and EM sources. – Ed.
(c) 2021 NW Fire Blog – Updated 1/10/2021 2325 PT