PM UPDATE — JUNE 26, 2021 — 1405 PT
KITTITAS, COUNTY — Fire resources were called out to multiple fires reported on Thorp Prairie Road and on Hundley Road in the Thorp area with Kittitas County Fire District #1 to (Thorp Prairie Road) with multiple wildfires burning in the County at the same time.
Sunlight Waters began a Level 3 Mandatory evacuation order. After multiple resources descending upon the scene, order levels were dropped and fire resources released.
CAUSE — unknown and under investigation.
SUMMARY — The fire would be escalated to a 3-alarm brush fire.
WA DNR ALPINE-80 ALPINE-81 E-331 E-4202 E-4205 H-339 H-344 KIT-26 KIT-27. KIT-26 (IC at 1200)
KITTITAS COUNTY FIRE DISTRICT #1
Chief 11, Brush 111, Brush 112, Brush 121, Engine 131, Tender 121
KITTITAS COUNTY FIRE DISTRICT #6
KITTITAS COUNTY FIRE DISTRICT #7
KITTITAS VALLEY FIRE & RESCUE
KITTITAS COUNTY SHERIFF OFFICE
US FOREST SERVICE
- Hal Holmes Building
- 209 N Ruby Street ,Ellensburg, WA
- Hours 1300 – 2000 hours PT
- Open both Saturday and Sunday
- Showing movies: Harry Potter series
- Available Plug-ins for devices
- Available masks/hand sanitizers on site
- Enter through the Kittitas Room entrance from the Parking lot.
(c) 2021 NW Fire Blog