UPDATE 4 – JULY 14, 2021 – 2000 PT
A fast-moving wildfire has ignited in the 3300 block of Red Apple Road, about three miles SE of Cashmere (Chelan County), Washington
The fire is now renamed as the RED APPLE FIRE was formerly known as the IRISH LANE FIRE.
It was reported on Tuesday, July 13th at 1656 hours PT.
The following resources have been dispatched CHELAN-25 CHELAN-26 CHELAN-27 CHELAN-60 CREW-74 E-4101 E-4103 E-4104 E-4105 E-4201 E-4203 E-6695 E-6696 PATROL-604 with IC Escobar as of 7/13/2021 @ 1930 hours PT.
As of this evening and per the WA DNR CAD system, resources currently assigned are the CHELAN-60 DIV-25 DIV-6101 E-351 E-4101 E-4105 E-6695 KIT-15 KLICK-16 PATROL-604.
Incident Cooperators Include WA DNR (Lead Agency), the Lake Wenatchee Fire & Rescue, Chelan County Emergency Management, Seventh Day Adventist Church, American Red Cross, Chelan County Sheriff.
7,000 acres. 0% contained.
1,500 homes under evacuation orders.
Chelan County Sheriff’s Detectives and Chelan County Fire Marshal’s Office, along with BLM Fire Investigators worked as a team to write and serve a warrant on a home, suspected to be where the fire originated at. This is a continued active investigation.
State mobilization approved on July 13, 2021, when the fire had reached 4,000 acres. Last night, fire crews assigned to the Monitor area were faced with fierce fire and strong winds, along with structure protection.
EVACUATIONS IN PROGRESS
LEVEL 3 (GO NOW)
- East side of Birch Mtn Rd
- Birch View Lane
- Ohme Garden Road
- OHME Gardens
- Buck Haven Lane
- Sky Crest lane
- Kimberly Court
- McMullun Lane
- Billy Goat Lane
- Every resident and business on north side of Easy Street
- US Highways 2 and 97, all the way to Warm Springs Canyon Road
- American Fruit to School Street
- Rolling Hills Lane to Burch Mountain
- East side of Burch Mountain Road
LEVEL 2 (GET SET)
- North of American Fruit Road
- North of Easy Street and Hwy 2
- Birch Mtn Road
- Warner Canyon
- Nahahum Canyon
LEVEL 1 (GET READY)
- Red Apple Road, northeast side of Hwy 2.
- South of American Fruit Road
- Easy Street, from Burch Mtn to Hwy 2
Red Cross Shelter
- Seventh Day Adventist Church, 508 N Western Avenue. (Humans)
(c) 2021 NW Fire Blog