The Silver Spoon Thai Restaurant located at 23525 NE Novelty Hill Rd, Redmond, 98053 was closed by a Public Health food inspector on August 18, 2014 at 4:30 pm due to the following food safety violations:
- Potentially hazardous foods (PHF) at unsafe temperatures.
- PHF not adequately cooked.
- Improper cooling of PHF.
- Inadequate facilities to control temperature of PHF, hold/cold holding.
- Foods not protected from cross contamination.
- Handwashing facilities inaccessible.
The establishment will be reopened once the inspector confirms that all issues have been resolved.
[Source: King County Public Health]
2014 The NW Fire Blog