Published Saturday, July 16, 2022, 1930 hours PT
The LIME COMPLEX consists of 18 wildfires, which includes only two of them being staffed in a 21-million acre area in the State of Alaska.
At this time, there have been a total of 865,620 acres, have been burned.
Firefighters have contained the overall two staffed fires with a 38% containment status.
Fire Officials are continuously monitoring the 16 unstaffed wildfires for growth and potential threats to high-risk valued assets in the fire perimeter.
There are a total of approximately 145 personnel alongside of two crews and six helicopters at this morning’s briefing.
BREAKDOWN ON WILDFIRES
Here is a breakdown of all the known fires in this Complex:
- Door Mountain Fire. The Door Mountain Fire is currently at 114,294 acres.
- Kuktuli River/Pike Creek Fires. This incident has reported about 293,970 acres as burned.
- Dummy Creek Fire #247. 179 acres.
- Cabin Creek Fire #193. 74 acres.
- Gagaryah River #197. 38,910 acres.
- Kiknik Fire #245. 45,734 acres.
- Maka Creek Fire #207. 2 acres.
- Nushagak River Fire #189 . 10 acres.
- Stony River Fire #198. 40,419 acres.
- Telaquana River Fire #216. 7,791 acres.
- Titnuk Creek Fire #246 . 53,291 acres.
- Upper Talarik Fire #205. 9,133 acres.
- South Lime Lake Fire #190/Swift River Fire #228. 88,502 acres.
- Door Creek Fire #273. 54,006 acres.
- Hook Creek Fire #188. 4,275 acres.
- Aghaluk Mountain #206. 115,030 acres.
There have been eight structures listed as lost.
Fire suppression and containment effort costs have reached to date is $11 Million Dollars.
(c) 2022 NW Fire Blog