Published Sunday, September 4, 2022, 1915 hours PT
The SEVEN BAYS FIRE is burning near Seven Bays Marina, about 12 miles northwest of Davenport in Lincoln County, Washington, which was detected this afternoon, prompting a massive fire response from local FD and State resources.
WA DNR and local FD resources are on the scene.
Resources were originally dispatched at 1535 hours PT this afternoon and on the scene at 1634 hours PT. They include AA 10F/651 AR 25 AR 28 AR 40 AR 41 AR 42 AR 7406 AR 7409 AR 7410 AR 7413 BLM 21 DNR 33 Dozer 9 FB 212 FP 15 FP 16 FP 19 NC 25 NC 64 NC 7307 NE 25 NWS 5103 OLS 1103 OLS 1301 PCS 1202 PCS 2201.
Tanker 914 has been observed flying over Deer Meadows, as winds blow from the southwest.
Lincoln County Fire District 4
Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office (LCSO)
Stevens County Emergency Management
Washington State Patrol
The fire is currently listed at 500-plus acres with a 0% containment status.
Evacuations are currently in effect:
LEVEL 3 – GO NOW!
- Hawk Creek campground
- Hume Road to Mule Ranch Road
- Hwy 25 Mule Ranch Road to Reinbold Road
- West to Miles Creston Road
LEVEL 2 – GET READY
- East of Hwy 25 from Mule Ranch Road to Egypt Loop to RHE North
- Hwy 25 at Porcupine Bay Road
- Hwy 25 Mule Ranch Road north to Hume Road
- Lake Roosevelt – due to planes dipping out of the water
(c) 2022 NW Fire Blog