This is today’s recap of Wildfires in the State of Washington via the WildCAD Dispatch Centers.
- 6:45pm – #BurkeIslandFire – Burke Island. Grass. 15 acres. Patrol status.
Grays Harbor County
- 11:21am – #GarrardCreekRdFire. vines and brush. .25 acre. Patrol status.
- 2:06pm – #CharlieCanyonFire – Yakima Indian Reservation. Local FD/Rez and DNR resources on-scene.
- 4:22pm – #ReynoldsRdFire. Grass and brush. 1 acre. DNR mopping up.
- 8:18pm – #HurleyFire in Loomis. Limited details.
- 1:39pm – #NorthWaucondaFire in Cape Labelle. Grass, timber. 0.2 acres.
- 5:52pm – #NorthForkStumpFire in McCloskey Creek. Red Rot. DNR on-scene.
- 1:37pm – #SwensonRingFire in Sandy Canyon. Grass, brush. 0.5 acres. Controll @ 3:05pm.
- 10:29am – #LilttleMarbleFire in Flat Creek. Grass, pine. 0.01 acre. Controll at 1:00pm.
NOTE: There is a Washington State Burn Ban due to hot and dry conditions. Please remember a single spark can cause a huge wildfire. #OneLessSpark
(c) 2016 The #NWFireBlog