Montana Fire Afternoon – Released 1500 MDT
The fire is located 8 miles E of Columbus. 6 miles W of Park City and located just N of I-90.
The #PineCrest #wildlandfire has been determined to have started on Saturday, March 28, 2015 around 1400hours MDT as investigated by the Stillwater Sheriff’s Office.
A cause is still unknown, but under investigation.
The fire still at 3,000 acres with a 0% containment.
- MT Dept of Natural Resources & Conservation [DNRC]
- Columbus Fire Rescue
- Absarokee VFD
- Park City VFD
- Stillwater Co Sheriff’s Office
- US F&W
- 19 Engines
- 3 Helos
- 2 Water Tenders
- 1 Heavy equipment
More are on order.
2 lost. More are being threatened.
- Pinecrest Subdivision [Northern side].
- Pinecrest Subdivision [Southern side] are voluntary at this time.
- March 30, 2015 – 0930 MDT
- Columbus Fire Hall
- 944 E Pike, Columbus MT
[c] 2015 The NW Fire Blog
@nwfireblog [Twitter] – “The NW Fire Blog” [Facebook]