Thank you for reading our post about this California wildfire.
We appreciate you and hope you stay safe out there!
TEXAS FIRE | Angeles National Forest
- Start – 8/8/2020 1350 PT
- Response – 2-alarm wildfire
- Fuels – brush, chaparral
- Cause – Unknown, under investigation
- IC – Oscar Vargas
- Staffing – 220 personnel
- Size/Containment – 210 acres, 5 acres.
- Fire WX – Very high to extreme.
- USFS – Angeles National Forest
- Follow US!
- Twitter & Facebook – @nwfireblog
- Instagram – nw fire blog
(c) 2020 NW Fire Blog – Updated 8/8/2020 1350 PT