UPDATE 4 | THURSDAY
A wildfire is burning off of Hog Flat Reservoir and Hwy 144, west of Susanville in Lassen County and nearby to the GOLD FIRE, another large fire incident that the CAL FIRE LMU are both managing with separate Fire Commands.
Started 7/18/2020 at 1530 PDT. Fire fuels consist of timber, brush grasses. Cause is unknown and under investigation.
- NEW Mandatory evacuation orders in effect
- 2,014 total personnel
- 198 engines
- 57 dozers
- 40 water tenders
- 42 hand crews
- Multiple air assets flying as conditions allow
- Lassen NF
- CAL FIRE
- CAL FIRE – LMU
- USFS – Lassen-Modoc NF
- Crockett Carquinez FD
- Alameda County FD
- CAL OES
- STL and Trainee
- Fremont FD
- Oakland FD
- Sonoma Valley FRA
- Susanville FD
- Sheriff’s Departments | Lassen, Modoc, Shasta Counties
- Police Departments | Redding , Anderson, CA Fish and Wildlife
- Lassen Community College. Phone Number: 530.250.9088.
- Hwy 44 from Hwy 36 and 44 junction to A-21
- Hwy 36 from Hwy 44 and 36 junction to Westwood
- CR A-1 from Gallatin Road to Hwy 36.
@nwfireblog – Twitter/Facebook – NW Fire Blog – Instagram
#CAwildfires #FireSeason2020 #HogFire
(c) 2020 NW Fire Blog | Update 4 | 7/23/2020 – 1600 PT